We are an international team of people committed to drive data-driven transparency in the fashion industry. Our vision is to empower 1 billion consumers to know their environmental impact and make choices that are better for the planet and the generations to come. And to do so, we work with pioneer brands like PANGAIA and Threads4Thought that want to achieve a more sustainable way of doing business.
We are looking for a Senior LCA Analyst to join our fast-paced and dynamic team. You will be working with a team of analysts from India, Canada, and Hong Kong. You will perform and review LCAs in the fashion sector. You are motivated to put your consulting and analysis skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- Master’s degree or higher in Environmental engineering or similar discipline
- 4-6 years of experience in LCA consulting performing, managing, interpreting, and communicating on complex LCA assessments. Experience working at a environmental consulting firm is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Corporate Footprint, preferably carried out in the fashion sector
- Solid technical knowledge of LCA frameworks and methodology (EDD, ISO 14001, Comparative LCAs, allocation procedures, cut-off criteria, uncertainty analysis, data quality requirements, impact categories, and completeness, consistency, and sensitivity checks)
- Experience working with one of the LCA software tools: e.g., SimaPro, GaBi, OpenLCA, etc.
- LCA certification or equivalent required.
- Direct experience within the textile industry, either as a consultant or as employee. In-depth understanding of a wide range of textile production processes and value chains.
- Ability to collect, process, manage and interpret data in a form understandable to audience with various levels of knowledge on sustainability
- You have demonstrated high levels of teamwork, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and quality, self-motivation, determination in managing complex analytical challenges and problem-solving skills.
- You’re able to guide a team to work efficiently, independently, and on schedule, while maintaining high quality and a highly positive team energy and spirit.
- You’re resilient, committed, and self-motivated.
Client project delivery:
- Perform comparative life cycle assessments for Green Story clients focusing on the textile sector with cradle-to-gate and cradle-to-grave analyses.
- Perform product LCAs of various products and systems including complex novel technologies, materials, and production processes from the fashion sector
- Plan and execute complex LCA projects from start to finish.
- Supporting/managing clients’ interactions, such as project meetings/calls, workshops, suppliers’ engagement, etc.
- Data collection from the client, its processing and management and its suppliers.
- Conduct technical research for impact assessments.
- Compile, verify, and interpret analysis results to offer clients findings and insights.
- Create reports and/or oversee report creation for client LCAs declaring all assumptions and tools used and work continuously to improve reporting.
Continuously work to improve current LCA processes for accuracy and efficiency following LCA methodology and recommend tools and processes to be used.
Keep track and manage several projects simultaneously to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Thought leadership: Developing and sharing Green Story thought leadership on LCA topics and trends; participating in relevant internal LCA-related initiatives or projects.
- Training: Identifying needs, developing and delivering internal and/or client- facing training on key LCA topics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹900,000.00 - ₹1,400,000.00 per annum