We are an international team of people committed to drive data-driven transparency in the fashion industry. Our vision is to empower 1 billion consumers to know their environmental impact and make choices that are better for the planet and the generations to come. And to do so, we work with pioneer brands like PANGAIA and Threads4Thought that want to achieve a more sustainable way of doing business.
As an onboarding specialist, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to on-boarding new and existing clients in our online platform. You will also be expected to do office management tasks.
This ROLE requires the following:
1. You are fluent English speaker
2. You reside in Toronto
3. Candidates who can join us in 30 days
Location - Toronto
Working at Green Story:
- Be part of a dynamic team focused on sustainability solutions:
- We're an early and fast-growing team with an ambitious vision
- We value transparency, accountability, and consistent delivery
- We focus on continuous learning by analyzing our successes and failures as a team
- You will increase your knowledge of the environmental & social impact sector and gain substantial, easily demonstrable experience in the fields of Software-as-a-Service and digital marketing and the growing field of sustainability service.
Compensation: $34K - $40K
Skill Set Keywords
Onboarding, Client servicing, Process creation, Operations, Administration
- Work on the entire on-boarding process for new clients
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for clients
- Co-ordinate with development, design and analytics team for setup related activities
- Manage and update client on-boarding cases in a timely manner using best practices and processes
- Ongoing client requests:
- Map and update client product details on Green Story system
- Manage other requests such as changes to themes, icons etc., by coordinating with development and design team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-reporting of daily actions and activities for monitoring purposes and goal setting.
Skills and Qualifications
- A 3-year degree and minimum 1-year relevant job experience in onboarding/client servicing in a technology/SaaS business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical individuals.
- In-depth knowledge of PC, MS Office (Excel) applications
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic and fast paced atmosphere
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames
- Customer service and/or technical support experience
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in a startup
- Experience in B2B SaaS platform onboarding
- Ability to support and develop solutions for complex client issues
- Ability to identify process improvements that lead to better onboarding performance
- Account or Project management experience
- Familiarity with e-commerce
Expected Start Date: 20/9/2021
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $34,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
All employees are working from home until vaccinations are in place.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent